Football South West Queensland
Football South West Queensland, one of Football Queensland’s 10 Zones, is seeking expressions of interest for a casual Media Officer.
This role will work closely with the SWQ Administration team to deliver social media outcomes for the Toowoomba competition and SWQ Zone Rep programs.
Football SWQ’s aim is to establish growth and development and improved media presence through website and social media channels, enhancing better communication with clubs and media outlets.
CLICK HERE for a full position description including tasks and responsibilities, essential skills and experience.
Applications are to be sent to the Football SWQ Administrator via firstname.lastname@example.org by COB Friday, 11 November.
Football Queensland is inviting interested and enthusiastic undergraduate students – ideally second or third-year studying marketing or a marketing-related degree – to apply for internship positions at our Logan headquarters.
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the preparation, development and implementation of annual marketing plans and budgets
- Support the marketing team with social media campaigns, content planning and scheduling
- Undertake market research as required (industry and category)
- Draft sponsorship proposals as required
- Monitor and report departmental KPIs and campaign metrics
- Support the team with fan and stakeholder engagement initiatives
- Scope and report potential new marketing opportunities
- Draft media releases and assist the department in achieving publicity goals
Weekly hours and internship length can be negotiated to suit your study commitments and/or placement requirements.
If you are interested in contributing to the development of football in Queensland, please email a CV and cover letter to Tracy Grierson, Football Queensland’s Marketing, Media and Sponsorship Manager, via TracyG@footballqueensland.com.au.